Sunday, May 1, 2016

Important Life Updates...



So this is a quick blog to give you my situation over the next few weeks/next month. Blog output might slow down over the next few weeks/next month, I know every time I say that blogs get more frequent, but there's a very good possibility that I might get fewer blogs done over this time-lapse. Last month I got 15 or so blogs done, but it's very possible I'll only get half of that number posted, Nobody panic. Here's what's going on, I'm moving to a bigger apartment I was there the last time we moved and it was a major pain in the ASS!!!! It shouldn't be as much so, at least a little, but The real point of this blog is I'm going to be busy packing and unpacking, moving my setup, and not having Internet on my computer for a week or so, but Everything should be back to normal by the end of the month/beginning of next month. I'll try to keep PC Engine month consistent. But A lot of other projects will slow down until further notice. Thanks for understanding, wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment