Thursday, November 13, 2014

Random Rubbish Roundup SESSION 2 #1: Zelda: The Force Awakens: Phase 3

OK, TIME FOR R.CUBED SESSION 2!!!!!!!! AND THE NEW CHANGES INCLUDE...


  • UPDATE FREQUENCY THAT RIVALS VGCATS!!!!!!!!!
  • and....
  • and...........
  • NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!

As the title might suggest, I'll be talking about Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, Star Wars Episode VII, and Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 3.


R3 TOPIC #1: MAJORA'S MASK 3D:

I've been waiting 3 years for this and I'm going to play it next spring. Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time have gone on countless debates on which is the superior game. But that's not important, because Majora's Mask is getting upgraded with better graphics, 3D effects and god knows if they'll do a special Master Quest for the game... I hope so, but Nothing's in stone yet. Come on Nintendo i'm not paying 40 bucks for a paintjob to the game, ADD SOMETHING!!!! It was announced on the last Nintendo Direct and I had a Nintengasm when I saw the trailer. Majora's Mask isn't the cheapest game in the world, It's also kind of hard to get the Zelda Collection for Gamecube, and the title is not on the Wii U Virtual Console. It was on the Wii virtual console, but that's no longer service, so Just get this version if you want to play the game again. It's easier. Maybe Twilight Princess HD next time? Nah...


R3 TOPIC #2: STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS:

Honestly I don't know what to say on this news since there's not much news except for the title (which is hard to comment on), and there's going to be a star wars movie every year coming 2015. Whether it'd be in the main series or a spinoff. not much I can say on this story other than yeah... But if I can go off on a tangent, It really looks like these next few years of geeky blockbusters is going to be busy. with the whole DC Cinematic Universe, All the Marvel Universes, Trasformers 5 that might be coming out soon, more Harry Potter Movies (seriously, 3 movies based of a book that doesn't have much story potential), the more TMNT movies (ugh...), and a Freaking Power Rangers Movie (that I'm cautiously interested in. That's all I got.


R3 TOPIC #3: MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE: PHASE 3:

I'm real excited, At least more excited for these films than I am for DC's movies. Hell With each new detail regarding DC movies, I cringe. Marvel will have Captain America 3: Civil War (which'll feature Iron Man (making this the Iron Man movie of this phase)), Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (please be better than the first one), Thor 3: Ragnarok, Black Panther (which kind of was already teased in the Avengers 2 Trailer), Captain Marvel (who'll be a woman this time around), Inhumans (which I don't know a damn thing about the source material), and last but not least, Avengers 3: Infinity War (which makes me wonder if they did it mainly because Justice League is going to be 2 parts. I could talk about my distaste for making films multiple parts, but that's another blog for another day). I'm a bit worried that since they're making the series last this long, they'll manage to find some way to f**k it up, but still can we expect a Secret War film at Phase 4 or 5, you've made tons of money, so why not join together the 4 Marvel Cinematic Universes from Fox (both of them), Sony, and of course... The Mouse House, maybe, am I crazy?





No comments:

Post a Comment