Thursday, July 30, 2015

My quick thoughts on Madoka Magika: The Rebellion

ATATATATA!!!!!! 2-HIT COMBO!!!!!!
SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

Dear M****B*b,

How's home life doing?  You ahve been mustering up a lot of controversy as of late... With the whole Gamergate thing (Which I don't give 2 Fraks about anymore), adding a storyline which some believe is as adventurous and epic as 60s Hanna Barbera Action Show to your oldd main show (which doesn't exist anymore), and Your Book (which I haven't read since I'm Broke and have no interest in buying it if I wasn't, or even the will to Pirate it). The internet taught us a valueable lesson last week, Never, ever make a slanderous review of an adam sandler movie where you attack and borderline threaten him, I wonder who taught us that lesson? I admit the review felt justified (since the movie looks stupid), if a little childish (ask me about how being angry for views worked out for me sometime). I'll still follow you until you do something EXCEPTIONALLY Stupid to me. I still have an intern (2 in fact), do you still have an intern? Is it old or new? Are you a MarzFan by any chance (even though I'm struggling to return to the fandom)? Keep In Touch...

Sincerly,
Your Pupil

A. Yoshi: Yoshiette 1, Come and mail this to Boston...

Yoshiette 1: God damn you're annoying...



Ok that was totally out of left field, but Honestly a couple of years ago I reviewed Madoka Magika, i did say that I didn't understand it, but now I see completely that it starts out as Sailor Moon mixed with very tame GARO, but it evolves in the most twisted series much like Gaim starting out stupid, then evolving into a dark storyline. I like how the ending theme gets more serious over time. Characters die and the stakes are raised. The Tone's pretty much the series 12 episodes raising tone presented in 2 hours. The Movie Rebellion fraks with the idea of reborn worlds, gods, devils, and twisted messed of imagery.  We get to see ALL 5 of the core cast fight and transform in the same area. A new magical Girl is introduced named Nagisa Momoe (who isn't that interesting). Homura become Devil Homura and kills the Kyubeys (which can apparently talk). I like how twisted the story gets over time, this ain't no Kids Cartoon. Ultimate Madoka and Devil Homura only appear for like 3% of the film, I wanted an epic Battle of Gods and Devils, but The epic scale more than makes up for it. Before you actually see it, watch Madoka Magika first, all the Both media's on Netflix with he Dub. So Indulge yourselves, PMMM is just as F'd upa s you heard, so if you want a good MindF**k, Watch the series. I give this movie 3.5 Devil Homura's out of 4


Next time, whatever I feel like...



Also my thoughts on Kamen Rider Ghost, I Don't like it, It looks to Gangstaish... and it also Sounds stupid, ghosts of Famous People Give the rider alternate Hoodies, Weapons, and Powers... Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment