Monday, August 3, 2015

My Patreon is Up!

If you like my work, Check out my Patreon...





Hey, some of you may hate me, some of you might not know who I am, but I've been doing this thing for over 3 years up to this point. I make blogs to get my opinions and creativity on the Internet, Sometimes my blogs can result to Smash Bros Fan Fiction, But I do make blogs about Video games, anime & manga, tokusatsu (Power Rangers, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Godzilla, GARO, etc.) , movies (Especially comic book movies), TV Shows in my wheel house, sometimes technology, and events on the Internet. I even make random posts about food and everyday life. I have 200+ posts on my blogs, and have great ideas for the coming years. I'm not the same Dopey kid who made blogs slandering people and things I didn't like. I post on my Blogspot blog and on Screwattack. If you look at my first blog from November 2011 to a blog from around the same time 3 years later, you'll see Improvement on so many ways, I grew up with my audience. I reached heights I wouldn't have reached in 2012.


WHAT'S YOUR GOAL?


Simply to challenge myself to see what more I could do with a blog or a review... I reached Heights that I couldn't reach previously over the years. I started as nothing more than a young gangsta wannabe kid, then I learned many techniques over the 3 years I've been doing this. I get excited about future blogs, and sometimes write blogs in earlier advance and post them later. Where will this blog go in the next 2, 3, or even 5 years? Even I don't know the answer, But I can tell you this, i want this to continue for years to come.


WHAT IS PATREON?


Think of it as funding a show on PBS, You're not obligated to do it, but If you want to go the Extra mile, No one's stopping you but yourself. You donate X amount of money for Y amount of time, and you can cancel anytime you like. Just remember when you're donating, remember what you're getting into. You don't even have to donate $100 if you don't want to. You could donate 1, 2, or 5 dollars if you really feel like it. I won't be charge you to see my blogs, but I could make a few extra dollars off my blogs and I don't really want to enable ads yet (if at all)...


BUT WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?


If you donate you can get prizes like Name featured on my blogs, Exclusive posts, some blogs you'll see in advance, you're website promoted on my blog, or even YOU Decide what I post about. My blog could go serious places because of you. You made the blog as Well-Known as it is.


CLOSING THOUGHTS:


This Patreon is not 100% Ready, but feel free to donate, this is completely Voluntary...

No comments:

Post a Comment