Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Premature end of A. Yoshi News Desk...

People are so going to hate me for this, but I'm canceling Anonymous Yoshi News Desk 2 months in. The basic version is that a lot of this blogs whether they'd be history pieces, news stories, reviews, or even updates take a lot of energy out of me, and having 20 different blog series on a regular basis only takes more of that energy from me, Kind of the reason I made my quick thoughts "series" if you want to call it that. It's also the reason I have to pause my Kinnikuman Retrospective every few arcs, another thing this energy draining caused me to do is taking away the epic storyline for my blogs. I've been doing this blogging thing for almost 4 years, and various changes have occured. Another big reason I had to quit is that I wait until the last minute to find stories, and I miss some, I need energy for this gig. So the moral of this story is I want to keep this gig as fun as possible, even if I have to make drastic changes. Does that mean R.Cubed will return? Maybe... But right now I need to catch a breath after such a big July... But keep in mind this isn't the end of Geek news in the world of Anonymous Yoshi Blogs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment