Sunday, July 19, 2015

A Midsummer's Update...

Time for this summer's big update blog... The future of Gaming Bits, Kinnikuman Retrospective, and everything in between all in one blog...




Did you know that the Anonymous Yoshi name turns 5 years old today, I don't know if this is the exact date, but it was around this time 5 years ago that I started ogling women on Deviantart (though that didn't kick in until later in my high school career), Rambling on Facebook, Twitter, and later Google+, posting random crap on Tumblr (thank Kaylyn/MarzGurl for that, damn do I miss her, but whining about it ain't gonna return me to the Marzfandom any sooner), among other endeavors. Most of all I started my blog, I had gangsta speak for a while, then gave it up, then added skits, grew them up to full on storylines, shrunk them again, and lately, I've grew out of them. However I covered everything under the sun with my blogs, except music and Doctor Who (the ladder of which I said I'd do several times, but I just can't get my self to watch half a day's worth of crap per season (also the reason I probably won't get the chance to watch most of any Star Trek in any form)), though I can watch Power Rangers episodes at a time...


Yoshiette 1: That sure ain't gonna earn you any boobahs...

A. Yoshi: Looks like I spoke too soon about the skits...

YE1: You treat women like crap, EXPOSED!!!!!!

AY: Shut up Yoshiette!!!!!

YE1: OOOOoooo, Somebody was about to freak out!!!!

AY: *Turns all evil* I SAID SHUT UP YOU STUPID OVERSIZED ACTION FIGURE!!! YOU'RE TRULY THE WORST PERSON I'VE EVER MET, AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO IMITATE ANY WEB PERSONALITY WHETHER GOOD OR BAD!!!!! NOW I WILL TEAR YOU APART AND USE YOUR LEG AS A CLUB!!!!!!!

YE1: Oh Shi-

*Technical Difficulties*














OK, where was I? Oh, Kinnikuman Retrospective. It's going on break, Why? Because I need a break, I've got 7 or 8 or so blogs within just the last 2/3 of the month already, I need as less stress as possible, and besides, I warned you about that at the end of the last blog I did for that series. It's a pretty hefty arc this time around, 28 chapters longer than the significant parts of the First arc and the complete second arc... Don't expect a big Kinnikuman blog until November, If they some how announce a new Kinnikuman anime, I'll report on it, but then again, I want another Guyver Series (especially with the 30th anniversary of the series being this year), but they don't have the same marketability as Dragon Ball or Sailor Moon.



Another series I hope you're watching, is Gaming Bits, Conker's next Saturday. but I need ideas for gaming bits, what gaming series, company, event, idea, genre, theory, game, or console do yo want me to talk about? Comment down below...


Now onto 3 events I'm hyping up, 1) Toku Month IV: Kamen Rider Black month, 2) Kamen Rider OOO for Christmas, and 3) The perfect April Fool's blog for me. It won't be a joke, but it'll be looking at something humorous. Talk amongst yourselves what that might me...



Two more thing before I sign out. I'm planning to start college this year, which'll start earlier, but stay tuned to figure out how that decision will affect my blogs and blog schedule... also If you can take 5 -10 minutes to do my survey to ask you for your feedback...



Se you later, until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment