Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Why I haven't played much of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, The biggest Zelda game to date. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, The last truly great Wii Title before the Wii U comes out. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, ScrewAttack's 2011 Game of the Year. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, The only 3D Zelda game that I failed to get into. Yeah... Here it GOES!!!!!!




Look, as much as I want to get into Skyward Sword, I just can't. Why might you ask? Because it just doesn't feel like the Zelda game I've waited for since 2009. I got promised a Zelda game much in the same vein of Twilight Princess back in 2009. I've been a huge Zelda fan since I first played Ocarina of Time so many years ago. I was a big fan of Twilight Princess because of it's gritty and realistic style. But I was never a huge fan of Skyward Sword's cel-shaded style. It wasn't what I was expecting. Say what you will about Wind Waker's Cel-Shaded style, at least it came out when the style was still find it's way. But the style just doesn't belong in Zelda games of this style (Except for Wind Waker), This belongs for games like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. But wait, you say, Skyward Sword has mix of styles of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. True about that statement, but I expected a style more similar to Twilight Princess. Now onto the Next point.


THE CONTROL IS HARD TO GET USED TO (ON MY SCHEDULE):

Look I criticized GameSpot's review for not getting used to the controls, but They play games all the time, so they must have gotten used to the controls, But I spend pretty much all day on Twitter when I'm not busy.So I have almost no time for meaningless video games. I might play more Skyward Sword to get used to the control. I Really want to play more, just don't know when. I don't know how well the story is, I'm more immersed into Ocarina of Time 3D for the Nintendo 3DS. Man, I don't know how I can Explain this in the best way I can. :(



Man that was short (and I don't know if these excuses will hold water), what else should I add...


I know, how about Zelda CD-i, What a way to end a Crappy little blog.




See you next time with a (hopefully) better bloYHUYghpsduypadpsoadpfsods.

ERROR ERROR ERROR!!!!!!

RELOADING.... REBOOTING!!!!!


Well this blog wasn't as short as I thought, GameSpot, Who is the biased, arrogant, and nitpicky division of THE DOD DERNED HYPOCRITICAL CNET DIVISION OF CBS, Made a Biased review of Pokemon Black Version 2 and White Version 2, Just read the review and watch the EPIC FAIL!!!! For all I know Pokemon B&WV2 Might be as disappointing as they say, but who knows, I never played it yet. Seriously Gamespot you might as well give up since you're WORSE THAN PETA!!!! Expect a parody of Gamespot sometime soon, because they deserve to fail as hard as possible. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment