Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Yoshi!!! Congratulations for 50 blogs, and Here's to Many More.

Well, We've made it, The big milestone that's going to send me from Z-grade internet nobody to Higher grade internet nobody. Let's get some things out of the way. No I was not giving a peace treaty to North Korea, I wasn't trading top secret plans, I'm not Kim Jong-un, and the real Ice Breaker...


I WAS NOT AT NORTH KOREA THESE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS!!!!


I just wanted to have an excuse for not blogging these past couple of weeks (not that I need one). Yes I was out of town Veterans Day Weekend, but not at North Korea. So let's unveil the topic of this blog, Lights, check. Music,










Check. And now the great unveiling....

This blog's topic is...



AMERICAN CENSO..... Yoshiette, you'd like to have a word with me...

Yep.


One boring talk later.

Must of gotten the cards mixed up. This blog's about...



16 FACTS ABOUT ME!!!!!


Before you ask, no this does not reflect my current age. This is because my Birthday is November 16. With that said, let's get to it man and away we go.



1. I have a huge crush on the TGWTG personality MarzGurl, I LOVE HER... T_T. This crush has gone on for Two whole YEARS!!!! She's not only attractive, but she's intelligent. Her videos are awesome. I'm not only Forever Alone, but an Overly Attached Fan towards her. I even create the Yoshiette character to sort of have elements of MarzGurl (Mainly her colored hair). The thing I'd want in life the most is to see her in person, and maybe in that Doronjo cosplay she did a couple years back (Seriously, Why isn't there more fanart of that). Now if we can just get JesuOtaku or the Psykoneko in a Doronjo Outfit. Problem?

Yoshiette: YES, YOU SICKO!!!!

Anonymous Yoshi: Shut down.

YE: What? *Passes out*

AY: Now where was I? Ah... Yes.


2. It's taking forever for me to Finish Liveman and Dairanger. By the time I finish either of these series, Irate Gamer will be finished with his storyline. The only toku that's taking slower is Gokaiger. By the time I'm finished with that, IG will be finished with his Storyline four times already. The next toku I plan to pay more attention to is Kamen Rider Kabuto or 555, That's not really helping the cause.


3. I really want to play more Skyward Sword, but I can't find Enough time. Besides, It's not as engaging as other Zelda Titles, like Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. I will cover this more in my blog of it.


4. I really like Princess Peach, She's my Favorite Mario character, I always play as her when I get the chance, and I used to have a big crush on her. Ah yes. Before Emma Watson and Kaylyn Dicksion, Peach and Daisy was where it was at.

YE: Pft... Whatever, Peach can't be attractive.

AY: Oh yeah? *Shows fan art of peach in a bikini*

YE: You've Had this for how long.

AY: This is the moderator's, I'm not even allowed to touch it.


5. Despite the whole Cheetahmen II conspiracy, Mike Matei, among other events, I'm still A fan of the Angry Video Game Nerd. I'm still looking forward to his movie, even if the trailer didn't do it justice. (Hey, it's also at another time).

5.5. I wonder if TheArchfiend found one of my blogs and blocked me for being a so called "Fanboy". Just wait Archie, just wait.


6. My favorite Genre of anime is Henshin hero. Come on, Sailor Moon, Guyver, Shinesman, the works.


7. I own the original UNCUT, UNEDITED, UNALTERED, 1980s Star Wars Trilogy on VHS. SCREW YOU ALL!!!! (No Offense, Guys)


8. I'm not a wrestling fan at all, but I am into the anime/manga series Kinnikuman and it's Sequel series Kinnikuman Nisei/Ultimate Muscle. The Crazy Characters, The Crazy Moves, The Story, The Humor, It's one of the greatest Manga/Anime series I've seen.


9. I keep my mouth closed as much as possible on controversial events and things like SO... *BEEP*

DUE TO THE CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS THAT MIGHT OFFEND POLITICAL GROUPS IN THE STATES OF TEXAS, VERMONT, AND NEVADA, WE CAN'T CONTINUE THIS FACT ANY FURTHER. SO.... PUPPIES.




10. WHY HASN'T THE GUYVER BIOBOOSTED ARMOUR SERIES PREMIERED ON TOONAMI YET?!?! If we cant get that series for Toonami, At least get the new Sailor Moon series. Is that too much to ask, IS IT?!?!



11. I like the Batman Animated Series from the 90s better than the Dark Knight movie. I don't know, It just has a little more of that certain something.


12. Expect Doctor Who reviews in the future, That is all.


13. If they don't put Shotaro Kaneda (from Akira), Major Kusanagi (from Ghost in the Shell), and/or Spike Spiegel (from Cowboy Bebop) in Expendables 3,  I'm not watching it. OH COME ON AT LEAST PUT THE TIMERANGERS IN IT!!!!


14. I always play as a Female in a Video Game when I get the chance. Chun-Li, Cammy, Sonya Blade, Kitana, Kasumi, Tina Armstrong, Nina Wiliams, Julia Chang, Sophia, Ivy Valentine...


YE: ARE YOU SAYING VIRTUAL MODELS ARE BETTER THAN ME?!?!

AY: No.... You're a essentially an over-sized action figure, I need women with humanoid characteristics, not a toy. Besides I practically don't even like you.

YE: What was that?!

AY: Nothing. Let me finish this blog.


15. I can quote TeamFourStar's Dragon Ball Z Kai Abridged from Heart. Watch:

THIS IS A PARODY, OFFICIAL RELEASE, SUPPORT AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!

YE: No one can watch this. IT'S A DOD DERNED TEXT DOCUMENT!!!

AY: I DON'T CARE!!!!


and Finally...


16. OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!!!!! GANGNAM STYLE!!!! OPP OPP OPP OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!!!

YE: MUST NOT DANCE. *DANCES* AH CRAP!!!!! *Starts Singing*


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANONYMOUS YOSHI!!!!! HAPPY 50th POST, BLOG!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment