Saturday, October 26, 2013

Concerning GARO Month

WARNING: THIS BLOG'S SHORT!!!!! LIKE REALLY, REALLY SHORT!!!!!


As the intro may have told you, this blogs short. But this is just to tell you that GARO month Will be shorter than Planned, There is a simple reason for that, it's that I was to busy this month, didn't plan ahead, and couldn't find time to watch it, I might review it some time before Halloween of next year. but I need to plan ahead first, so cross your fingers, also I want to review Japanese Spiderman before the new Spiderman, but It's going to be sometime before May, hopefully I don't sleep through it like I did with Iron Man 3 last May, but now I'm obsessing about things, but expect a review of The GARO Movie October 31, and a mini review that isn't GARO tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment