Saturday, August 31, 2013

No Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger review, What Happened? Among Other Matters...

What Happened to my Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger review? What's my Current Condition? Why Have a made myself absent recently? And what does the future of the blog hold? All this answered and more in today's blog. Yep, It's future of the blog time, so all fans of mine, what little of them, Hey, Listen.




First order of business, My Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger review. Let me try to make sense or fail to make sense while you go... "Hehehe, Monkey funny." So I really didn't want to do a review in the style of my Dairanger review just to recycle old memes and points that have been stated a million times before, Yellow is a boy instead of a girl, All the similarities and differences to MMPR Season 1, The Daizyujin Power of Grayskull joke, the Zyusouken Ocarina of Time Joke, The works. Besides EZ Rider already did a review better than I could to not to long ago...






WARNING: THIS IS MOVIE LENGTH!!!!! But That's all I want to say on the matter. Now onto,


WHERE DID I GO DURING SPRING!?!?

Unfortunately I don't want to add fuel to this internet drama, and  people don't care about this anymore so just don't ask.


Where am I going to be in the future? School. So I might Not have as much time to do blogs as I did for Summer. What am I doing In the Future (I.E. This Year and early The Next year)? Breathe in...






FINAL THOUGHTS ON KAMEN RIDER WIZARD, FIRST THOUGHTS ON KAMEN RIDER GAIM, TURBO: A POWER RANGERS MOVIE, GURREN LAGANN, JAPANESE SPIDERMAN, IRON MAN 3, FAMIKAMEN RIDER, KAKURANGER, CARRANGER, AVGN THE MOVIE, GARO MONTH, THOR 2, CATCHING FIRE, POKEMON X & Y, KAMEN RIDER 555, , CAPTAIN AMERICA, ROBOCOP, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, AND YOSHIETTE'S MOM!!!!!


Yoshiettes 1 & 2: You're DEAD BITCH!!!!!

Anonymous Yoshi: Help...






SIGNAL LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment