Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Random Rubbish Roundup #6: Uncanny Valley is OK, Mixed Feelings about Kamen Rider Gaim, Comic Con Roundup

So I released an exclusive blog to Screwattack (the best gaming website right now), I suggest you could check it out, Or wait until it's released here. http://www.screwattack.com/news/whats-wrong-crowd-funding-sites It talks about as the title suggests, crowd funding websites, the good and bad about them. Anyway onto the blog...




R.CUBED STORY #1: TGWTG YEAR FIVE: THE UNCANNY VALLEY REVIEW:

Let's get this out of the way, I've gone from being excited, to not wanting to watch, to wanting to destroy on this blog, to giving a sane review if this anthology. First off I didn't know what this movie was going to be like, Heck I did a whole blog while I still respected them as much as I did. I didn't expect this!!!! But is it better than I expected it, Let's review these as short as I can. Dragonbored: Flawed But it has it's moments, The best of the 6 (or 5) films. Dragged In: Pointless One joke film, but really quick. The Reviewers: It just drags on and on. Internet Dating and Me: (To steal a joke from Mobrosstudios) a fifteen minute snore fest that felt like it was put together in 15 minutes. The Dark Side of the Internet: Overly preach PBS Documentary wannabe, but the most harmless of all the mini films.The Pointless Epilouge: Don't care. I give this 2.75 Webmaster hats out of 4.


R.CUBED STORY #2: KAMEN RIDER GAIM:

So Yeah, An over dose of news Regarding the newest installment of Kamen Rider starting popping up. For starters It'll be a fruit based motif, Yeah not looking too good right now. But it'll have another motif, Samurai. It'll have dancing in it, even less convinced than before, but I suppose it's better than the cross dressing donut salesmen. It'll have five riders competing for glory or something. It'll have small locks with fruit motifs that open from the center when the knife from the Sengoku Driver is pushed down. Yeah, How high were they when they made this series. This will have Ryuta Tasaki as director (who's very hit or miss) with scripts from Gen Urobuchi (Madoka Magica), Yeah I've gotten more conviced. But I hope 1) that I finish Wizard before I watch this (I'm watching it now), and 2) It doesn't suck. I wasn't a big fan of Kyoryuger, but I hope it isn't as cartoony as that.


R.CUBED STORY #3: SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2013:

So A bunch of stuff came from San Diego Comic Con, Once one in a few geeked out american getaway weekends, now a launching platform for Hollywood movies using one of their most reliable demographics. So Let's roundup all the big news of the event: The new Robocop Is going to be rated PG-13, That's not my problem with it, Robocop looks like a Power Ranger and all black, And they're probably going to make an excessive amount of changes to it. Power Rangers Super Megaforce looks like it's going to have the Dairanger suits, Aside from that, The trailer told us nothing other than it's going to be an adaptation of Gokaiger (WHICH I WOULD'VE FINISHED ALREADY IF MEGAUPLOAD DIDN'T GO DOWN), but we have a bunch of toy stuff I Might get A legendary morpher, the Legendary megazord, and a bunch of Ranger Keys if I a can get a hold of them. World of Warcraft is getting a movie before Zelda does, and they shown a trailer, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRENCH FRY!!!!!!! The Amazing Spider-Man looks interesting (but I must question why they chose Jaime Foxx as Electro, and make him look nothing like him), and so does X-Men Days of Future Past with new casting. Godzilla got another Teaser poster, but I don't know what to think of it just yet since that's all I saw, but I know it can't be as bad as Godzilla '98. I'm Looking Forward to Captain America 2 and Thor 2, but I don't know how Guardians of the Galaxy is going to fare or how it'll fit into the Avengers 2, but It does have a character named Rocket Racoon. Avengers 2 will have it's Main villian be Ulton (basically he's a robot and he's bad) not Thanos, but there's always Avengers 3. But the biggest surprise of the con was there's going to be an Superman vs. Batman movie, and It's probably going to disappoint, not to say it won't be good, just that it's too good of an Idea to work in film.



Well That's it for today, time to see what I missed from the past couple weeks...




Nothing too see here...

No comments:

Post a Comment