Thursday, December 25, 2014

My quick thoughts on The Hobbit Trilogy...

ATATATATA!!!!! 3-Hit Combo!!!!

Well here it is, the end to a trilogy that was supposed to be on par with Lord of the Rings, a trilogy that'd be the talk of the next few years... until Star Wars VII comes out. Yeah... The Hobbit Trilogy didn't live up to any of that, It'll forever be in the shadow of it's big brother LotR. That doesn't make them bad movies, they're actually pretty good... Here's why...




The Hobbit trilogy is a bit more action focused than it's predecessor. It added a lot to the book, and it just made it really drag on. There's a lot, I mean a LOT of filler in these movies. I wish the made it just 2 movies like they originally planned, but Got to make money somehow, I feel like more happened in the LotR trilogy, heck I heard the extended versions are the definitive version of those movies. But not everything in The Hobbit was bad, It had better action than the originals, better humor than the originals, I do like the addition of a female main character to the movies. Still I get the feeling I'd like the original trilogy a lot more, even then fun trilogy really enjoyed throughout. I give this trilogy 3.25 rings of power out of 4.


Now onto what I did for Christmas...


A. Yoshi: Really great dinner you got from a Japanese KFC. Say, how'd you get here so fast?

Yoshiette 1: Thanks, I got from Japan to here in 2.5 seconds via teleportation. This is what they do in Japan. You want to fit in, right?

AY: Yeah and get some Asian chest melons.

YE1: I doubt you'll get that with the current state you're in...

AY: NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE!!!!!

YE1: *Gives disgusted look*

AY: What? Did I rip of DBZ Abridged?

YE1: No....... What do you think I did that for...

AY: Do you think I've been a little bit of a jerk and a wuss these past couple of years, with all the people I've hurt, my Arrogance, and my inability to take a lot of criticism? Since after all Christmas is the season of forgiveness, and I've got to show worthy of such a thing right?

YE1: Maybe just a little...

AY: And I've got to talk about something other than that Power Rangers crap, right?

YE1: Exactly!

AY: I Totally Agree... *Puts on Kinnikuman Mask*

YE1: REVIEW SOMETHING NOT DIRECTLY FROM JAPAN, DAMMIT!!!! THERE'S PLENTY OF COOL LOOKING MOVIES COMING OUT NEXT YEAR ALONE!!!!!

AY: Welp, There goes my christmas, Hopefully your Christmas is going better than mine.


Merry Christmas my people!!!! Expect at least one more blog this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment