Thursday, April 3, 2014

Random Rubbish Roundup #18: Box Office Flops in a half shell, Kikaider Reboot LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!, Facebook Oculus Rift, Match made in heaven or destined for disappointment?





W. Wright: Just get all flights at the SimCity Airport canceled.

*Room Turns Dark.*

*Holds Mega Stone* FORCES OF DARKNESS EMPOWER ME, TAKE ME BACK TO MY VIRTUAL REALITY!!!!!!!


WITH MY DEAREST APOLOGIES TO THE GAME OVERTHINKER FOR MY SCREWATTACK FANS.


High Priest W: Two things, One, I found a nifty yellow crystal, It's said to contain the thunder god Shockio, and Two, I canned all flights on the Simcity International Airport.

Warping Eye: Hunt down that idiot anonymous yoshi and bring be him and his friends heads!!!!!


Later at the airport.


TA: Sorry but all flights have been canceled.

PK Chu: Can we at least get a refund?

Lady: Sorry but we don't give refunds to nerds.

Anonymous Yoshi: Look a bus. Let's take that to as far as it'll go on the way to South Korea.





Bus Driver: GET THE F**K OUT OF MY BUS BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!!

PK Chu: WHAT THE HELL DID WE DO?!

Driver: Mr. Wright doesn't want you here, so GET OUT OF MY BUS IDIOTS!!!!!

AY: WHO ARE YOU!?

Driver: I'm Johnson, Sack Johnson.

???: I'm C. Bodd.

???: I'm L. Smithers.

???: I'm C. Sheldon.

???: and I'm J. Leafman.

All 5: Together we're the Elite Five!!!!! We may be old... but.... Cough.... Help!!!! We're dying!!!!

We'll be all over the world so don't think your safe.

Leafman: You'll start this game in the dark castles of Europe!!!!!

AY: OH MY GOD!!!!! BOOS, GENGARS, HAUNTERS, STALFOS, POES, REDEADS, GIBDOS,  GOLBATS, ARBOKS FROM THE GROUND!!!!!

Arbok: CHARBAKABAKA!!!!!!

PKC: Let's get out of here before.... OH MY GOD, VILEPLUMES, HOUNDOOMS, MURKROWS, AND A UMBREON!!!!!!
AY: While we find our way out, let's roll the cartoon.


So incase you haven't followed me for the past... I don't know... few months, I've been having a tough time, with the move, high school, having people unfriend me everywhere, and other stuff, I could barely catch a break. So I'm doing a blog today since I'll get eaten by ghosts otherwise!!!!! So i'm doing another R.Cubed on...


  • The New Ninja Turtles movie trailer
  • Kikaider ReBoot
  • Oculus Rift

So What are you waiting for? Go read....



R.CUBED STORY #1: TEENAGE MUTANT BOX OFFICE BOMB NINJA TURTLES:


You know, This ain't worth the full indepth analysis, so I'll give you the basiic list of things this movie does right and the list of this the movie is doing wrong...

RIGHTS LIST:

  1. The action.
  2. Some of the effects are good I guess?

WRONGS LIST:
  1. THE TURTLES ARE UGLY!!!!!!
  2. THEY'RE REDUCED TO SIDEKICKS!!!!!!
  3. THEY COMPLETELY F'D UP THE ORIGIN STORY!!!!!
  4. SHREDDER'S A WHITE BUSINESSMAN IN THIS!!!!!!
  5. THIS FILM WAS MADE BY MICHAEL BAY!!!!!!
  6. EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!
So get ready to see this box office flop in a half shell in August.


R.CUBED STORY #2: KIKAIDER REBOOT:


I could say my say on what an awesome movie this could possibly be, but...






Thsi filma t least looks just as good as the Gavan trailer did, but the Gavan Movie was just... well... OK. Still We have to wait months for TV Nihon to sub this. Unless you live in Japan at the time of this film's airing, good luck seeing this.


R.CUBED STORY #3: OCULUS RIFT AND FACEBOOK:


I'll be honest, I don't see this thing catching on, even with the backing of Facebook, which is more likely to ruin it with their past failures. I see this being more of a business thing than a gaming thing, but it will make playing first person shooters more immersive... at least in theory. Sadly, I personally don't want to look like an ass while playing Portal. But who knows With Project Morpheus and all, VR might make a come back (if only for it's 15 minutes of fame like Twitch Plays Pokemon had it's 15 minutes). Back to Facebook buying it, They haven't ruined instagram yet, or any of the apps they own, but it could see you doing crap that you don't want Facebook to see.


Next week... jhfjylfdsuhgfdsybgol Help!!!!!! I'm being owned by ghosts!!!!!!!!!!!!








Signal Lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment