Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Random Rubbish Roundup #16: Marvel Disk Wars (AKA CAN THE MONSTER COLLECTING FAD DIE ALREADY?!?!), May I have this Diancie?, Could Mountain Dew Baja Blast be coming to stores?

*Ding Dong*

Yoshiette 2: Who ever could it be?

Pizza Man: Pizza Delivery.

YE2: We didn't order any pizza!!!!

Pizza Man: Waddle Dee bought it, it's already payed for.

Waddle Dee: Ohhhh boy, free pizza!!!!!

*Opens box*

YE2: Me feels sleepy, where's my Jigglypuff Pilloooooo..... *Lays down*

Everyone on the ship soon follows.

Yoshiette 1: Quickly get us into the workshop, while they're sleeping.

Anonymous Yoshi: HOLY CRAP, THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN JAPANESE!!!!!

YE1: Read the English Instruction Manual.

AY: While I put Yoshiette 1 back together, I'll roll the Cartoon.




So as most of us know [redacted] is on a hiatus, but I'm here all year long*. What are today's topics? Marvel Disk Wars, Diancie in Pokemon X & Y, and Baja Blast coming out of Taco Bell, so WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR MAN!?

*NOT MEANT TO INSULT WHOEVER I'M REFERING TO!

R.CUBED STORY #1: MARVEL DISK WARS: THE AVENGERS:

Marvel is teaming up with Toei and Bandai to release a pogs-like toyline called Marvel Disk Wars. All I can say to that is WHY?!?!? WHY CAN'T YOU LET THE MONSTER COLLECTING FAD DIE?! WHY CAN'T YOU USE UP YOUR RESOURCES TO RELEASE JAPANESE SPIDER MAN ON REGION 1 DVD SUBTITLED (Which there totally should be a petition for)?! For those who don't know the anime is basically going to be kids throwing Marvel Pogs and play Pogs mixed with Pokemon (which is quite ironic since there do exist Marvel and Pokemon Pogs). I personally think everyone needs to stop trying to make the next Pokemon, Pokemon CAME OUT FOREVER AGO!!!!! MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!


R.CUBED STORY #2: DIANCIE AND TWITCH PLAYS POKEMON:

Nintendo announced Diancle, a rock/fairy Pokemon. It's going to be similar to Carbink, but probably have nothing in common. It also has the exclusive move Diamond Storm. Other than that, I don't know what to add, so let's talk about Twitch Plays Pokemon. I'll be honest, it loses it's novelty quickly, you can only look at someone stay in one place for so long in Pokemon. With 100,000 People controlling the character, I'm surprised they made it as far as they did. I honestly don't know what to say on it other than it's real, check it out if you want to.


R.CUBED STORY #3: MOUNTAIN DEW BAJA BLAST COMING TO STORES?:

I just found out this morning that Baja Blast may or may not come to stores in May, but right now it's only covered in the MountainDewFTW Tumblr, so take this rumor with a grain of salt. If this is real, I'm totally hording all the cases, even if it's a pointless advertisement for Taco Bell's Grade D food. I want this to be real, but one we get reliable news outlets talking about this, We know it's real. Just wait, soon Pepsi will tell us. Just wait, be patient, and maybe we can have a Baja Blast party. Either way, I STILL WANT ANOTHER DEWMOCRACY!!!!!


NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING!!!!

AY: OK, After I screw on the head an press the button on her back she should return to... OH MY GOD!!!!!

*Yoshiette 1 Does the salsa dance*

YE1: Esta escena totalmente arranca Toy Story 3.

AY: What did I just do?


TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment