Saturday, February 8, 2014

Random Rubbish Roundup #15: GO GO DINO CHARGE!!!!!!, More Batman VS Superman news, SONIC BOOM SONIC BOOM SONIC BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explanation why this multiple of 5 R.Cubed isn't 4 topics, Self loathing, update on my blog, hidden reference to those two who I don't want to reference on my blog, today's topics. You know the drill, but here's today's topics...


  • Power Rangers Dino Charge
  • Batman VS Superman news (again).
  • Sonic Boom
So without further ado, let's do it to it, AND AWAY WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!


R.CUBED STORY #1: POWER RANGERS DINO CHARGE:

So just this morning, I heard that Saban's going to adapt Kyoryuger, And.... Yeah. I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of Kyoryuger, but I can see why people like it. I personally think that Kyoryuger isn't the best sentai series to adapt into power rangers for being so japanese and cartoony, not to mention they legally have to do Go-Busters next (which personally is a better sentai series to adapt). I personally think they did it more for the Zord Builder Toyline, but if that's the case why couldn't they do ToQGer, It's both a perfect fit for Power Rangers and It fit's the Zord Builder Line well, Not to mention they'll probably screw it up like they will for Gokaiger, But both series aren't out yet.


R.CUBED STORY #2: BATMAN VS SUPERMAN NEWS (AGAIN):

First off, Jesse Eisenberg is being Lex Luthor in Batman VS Superman, Which I'm not judging yet, but He looks a little young to play such Businessman like character (AWWWW DAMMIT). Jeremy Irons will play Alfred the butler in the film, and I don't know film well enough to judge (DOD DERN IT, WHY DO I KEEP JUDGING THIS FILM). They still Haven't found who will be Green Lantern in the film, nor who The Rock or Denzel Washington will play. Also this film is going to be moved to 2016 for unknown reasons, but this is being released the same year as other heavy hitters like Star Wars 7 and Avengers 2, so I don't really blame them.


R.CUBED STORY #3: SONIC BOOM:

OK Let's forget for a small moment that the characters don't look exactly the same, But Personally this new TV series and tie in video game looks... Interesting. It kind of reminds me of the SatAM cartoon from the 90s. This could actually work with a developed story and new western style. But if I could judge something small I think that the whole workout tape thing seems a little weird, just because the New TMNT is using it, Sonic Boom's using it, and god knows who else is using it, but that's all I have to say on this story.


If you want to know what I thought on the whole JewWario thing I already talked about it on my tumblr, and I've got a Valentine's Day special on my blog coming soon. Stay tuned and find out what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment