Friday, June 14, 2013

ERMAHGERD, E3 Super Blog!!!!

E3 is about to come to a close, and Yoshiette says she'll be home soon. In the mean time I invented another Yoshiette named Yoshiette 2, With a her hair color like the Vocaloid Megurine Luka, and her outfit like Luigi. Hopefully, she won't be as Crazy as my other Yoshiette who will be renamed Yoshiette 1. What did I think of E3 this year, Find out today. Did Microsoft Finally redeem themselves? Has Sony continued their Playstation Legacy with quality? Can Nintendo return from that rut they've been in as far as consoles for the past year and a half?




PARTS OF THIS BLOG HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID ON MY TUMBLR, AND WILL ONLY COVER THE BIG 3 CONSOLE MAKERS!!!!!

MICROSOFT:

So let's get to the nitty gritty, Microsoft's E3 Presser was Not as ballsy as the last few years, but It Really isn't that great, It's not bad, just very average, maybe Above Decent at best, but if Sony or Nintendo Can destroy their brand as much as Microsoft has was willing destroy their's in the past few years, then How is the game industry supposed to survive up until 2014 and beyond. Let's talk about the good points, 1) Killer Instict, Crimson Dragon, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark has Potential (but it's kind of a shame we'll probably end up with a huge disappointment), and Titanfall. 2) No mention of non gaming features. 3) Less multiplatform titles than usual. Now time for the bad points, 1) Technical difficulties, I hope you remember that Spongebob clip i put on My twitters, Facebook, and Google+. 2) Halo, Forza, Don't give a damn. 3) Too many games that don't convince me to buy an XBOX One Like Minecraft (Which I can get on PC). 4) Still Relying on the XBOX 360, please tell me I'm not going to be saying "Just let the 360 die already" like I did for the PS2. 5) The XBOX ONE COSTS FOUR HUNDRED NINETY NINE US DOLLARS!!!! 6) Still hasn't addressed the always online, Kinect privacy, used games, You Know, Legitimate concerns people had.


So Microsoft get's a 2.25 out of 4.

Now onto...


SONY:


HOT DIGGETY DAMN, SONY WON E3 THIS YEAR!!!! That is if Nintendo can't be the underdog champion. What made this presser so Great, 1) PS4 Games (Destiny, Watch Dogs, Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III, and a Ton Of Indies). 2) PS4 Everything good about the XBOX One and less of the bad, Hell, it wiped he floor with them. 3) PS4 is $100 less than XBOX One. 4) PSN and Gaikai Features. 5) Did I mention Kingdom Hearts III? There were a few nitpicks (Not terribly great design, broken stream at times, kind of unfunny skit, not enough Vita games (Get the burial site ready Sony)), But the only (paranoid) worry I have is that FFXV and KH3 might take a long time to release so I (Jokingly) said see you in a few years.


So Sony get's a 3.75 out 4.

Next, onto the last of the Big 3...


NINTENDO:


ERMAHGERD!!!!! NINTENDO MIGHT SURVIVE!!!!!! The last of the big 3 has a lot of good compared to Microsoft. Here's the good Points 1-10) The Games; Smash Bros, X, Mario 3D World, Wind Waker HD, Pokemon X & Y, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Wonderful 101, Sonic Lost World. 11) Did I Mention Smash Bros, WITH MEGAMAN? You'd think this would be the best, but it has major flaws 1) Don't care for casual games, in which there were three, 2) no major surprises as far as third party games, 3) It did have better downloadable titles, but not much surprising, 4) (More of a nitpick) No Starfox, F-Zero, or Metroid, console Pokemon RPG (like XD or Colosseum).

Overall I give it a 3.25 out of 4.


Let's talk about some games I liked there, Pokemon X & Y look better than expected, but I pray that these features that Nintendo shown don't go to waste to make a sub par game. Elder Scrolls online looks interesting, but I'm not a big fan of MMOs, Titanfall looks promising, Killer Instinct had Promise, Keyword: HAD, but It's a free to play game that requires an XBOX Live gold membership to play and every character's DLC. Seriously, Just sell Rare back to Nintendo, MICROSHAFT!!!!! Sunset Overdrive looks interesting, but It's on XBOX ONE!!!!! Project Spark Holds Promise, but It's probably limited by it's expectations, Like Spore. Nintendo had an all star lineup, of Mario (which I want all those games), Zelda (I Want to play Wind Waker again), Pokemon (as Mentioned), and some newbies like Wonderful 101, X, And Bayonetta 2. The biggest two surprises have to be Kingdom Hearts III (which I'd buy a PS4 Just for), and Mega Man in my most anticipated upcoming game Super Smash Bros. Destiny looks Interesting, but It's done by the same guys who did Halo, so I'm worried it's just going to be another FPS Game. Watch Dogs Looks like a good Sci-Fi game, And finally The Indies, If only Micro$oft treated them better like the old days, then the console will have more of a promising launch.


Well That's it for today so until next time...


Yoshiette 2: MY SISTER'S HOME!!!!!!

Yoshiette 1: I changed my Hair to Hatsune Miku's hair, so date me!!!!

YE2: No, date me.

Anonymous Yoshi: YOSHIETTE 1, WHAT DID YOU DO?!

YE1: I configured her programming to be just as obsessive as me using my smartphone, so you can have a harem of two intern girls and an angry pet.

AY: HELP?



SIGNAL LOST...

No comments:

Post a Comment