Monday, August 20, 2012

Toku Spreadsheet

I know what you're thinking:

DOD DERN IT, NOT ANOTHER BLOG THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU PROMISED!!!!!!!!

This blog is just to show something I've been working on all August. I promise NEXT BLOG IS THE TO BOLDLY FLEE REVIEW. IF IT ISN'T IT WILL AT LEAST BE LIVE BETWEEN AUG. 30 AND SEPT. 4.





First column is if I completed the series (Y means Yes, N means No). Second is the name of the tokusatsu I have, plan to, or finished watching. Third is the current episode I'm on that particular series (HW means I've haven't watched it yet). Finally Fourth is the current status for that series.

If you have any criticisms for this spreadsheet, Please comment down below, or Contact me via Twitter (@anonymousyoshi (which odds are I probably have the highest possibility of responding to) or @Kinniku_Yoshi (Name subject to change)). You could use my facebook page or email me but I probably won't respond immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment