Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Regarding the slow days.

Yep, it's time to do THAT blog, the blog I've been building up to more than my Jetman review (Which was supposed to be my biggest and best blog yet), The blog which explains the future of this blog and what I plan to do with it. Without further ado, let's go.





First order of business, Yeah, I know, To Boldly Flee hasn't been released yet, and the review will not be released until all 6 or 7 or however many parts are out. I EXPECTED THE DAMNED MOVIE TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK, AFTER IT FAILED TO COME OUT LAST WEEK!!! THE WORST PART ABOUT IT IS THAT IT COULD TAKE UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST, BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER FOR IT TO BE REVIEWED!!!! So that was what is taking me so Dod Derned long. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, I'll explain in the review.





Second thing I wanted to explain is that yes, I'm well aware that I haven't talked about Twilight. There is a reason, I really don't know what I'm getting myself into. No seriously, I haven't seen any of the movies, and I thought to myself "Well it isn't worth it.". Besides MarzGurl already is taking down the novel on her blog: www.MarzGurlProductions.com. She does Better than I could have. As far as other blogs I could have done during the summer, Well:


  • End of the D2Brigade would of been less relevant than it was a couple short months ago.
  • Modern anime blog can may happen next month (sorry for the wait).
  • Ladies in anime, video games, etc. and the good about modern gaming I'm waiting until the end of the year, beginning of next year.
  • Amazing Spider Man review I wasn't really motivated to do when I first saw it, but may do it once it comes to DVD, along with Men in Black III (Which I originally had no plans to do).
  • any others leave them in the comments below.







Third and final thing I wanted to get off my chest is that I wanted to let you know, the blogs are going even more slowly, This is due to my daytime duties getting busier starting in just a week. I know you guys love my blog and want to see more, But do you know what I want? TO WATCH MORE TOKU!!!! I ALSO WANT TO PLAY MORE SKYWARD SWORD!!!! BUT THOSE NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!! I WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITH GOKAIGER ALREADY, BUT IWAS TOO PISSED THAT MEGAUPLOAD WENT DOWN!!!! I want to watch Kamen Rider Wizard (Because the outfit looks cool, Bland looking belt aside), but I don't know if I will be able to watch it with how busy I am.



Well that's all I wanted to say, Next time, a real blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment