Monday, September 14, 2015

BREAKING NEWS: Tatsumi Kimishima: the new Nintendo president that you've never heard of before...

BREAKING NEWS!!!!



Nintendo announced their new president, and not many people know about him. His name is Tatsumi Kimishima. He's had prior experience as Nintendo USA's president before Mr. Reggie man and as the president of Pokemon USA. He's 65 years old. I'll be honest, as much as it sucks to have a man older than Iwata as president, I'm cautiously optimistic about this... I expect big things going forward, after all, he's responsible for the Wii's initial American success. However if NX flops, I'm blaming Kimishima-sama, so take notes Nintendo...



Now, world of geek news, can you NOT do anything big for a few more days? I need time to take a breather and do stuff I want to do after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment