Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Odds, ends, cleanup, and videotape...

I didn't want to have to to this any earlier than I had to, but here's a quick important update...



First order of business, comments are all screwy right now. You see disqus (my comments host) was disconnected from my blog yesterday, because google updated their software development policy and disqus didn't qualify, at least for the time being. I'm not disabling comments again because I should fight my battles myself, not run away from them like this, besides, it's unfair to everyone else if I stop everyone from commenting because one person's harassing me and I don't have an easy way to block him. Another solution is switching to Wordpress or whoever, but 1) that's inconvienent to my viewers since I've had this blog for 3 and a half years and there's no reason to bait and switch my viewers now, and 2) I like blogger, Wordpress has more options, I don't think I'm ready. My final solution is to switch commenting systems if disqus doesn't update, but you see I'm out of town right now, so I can't really explore alternatives. But if you've got ideas, fire away.


The second thing I want to talk about is E3, another year goes by where I'll just have to get my news from archives of the conferences, or articles, I wonder how my  E3 blog's going to work, but it will come out somehow...


Lastly, blogs that'll come out in the next couple of weeks, Jurassic world will come out within the week, Kinnikuman arc 2 part 1 comes out Friday, and  E3 will come out a week from Saturday, if things go right, but right now I need to get through this week... I'm out...

No comments:

Post a Comment