Saturday, February 16, 2013

Random Rubbish Roundup #3: JewWario Leaves TGWTG, Pokemon X & Y, Mountain Dew Kickstart

WARNING! WARNING!
THE STORYLINE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY PAUSED TO POST THIS "IMPORTANT" BLOG!!!!

Yeah I over exaggerated a bit, but Yeah I Haven't done this in while so let's pause  the Ihsoy Suomynona Storyline to get two cents on 3 different topics.



R.Cubed STORY #1: JEWWARIO LEAVES CHANNEL AWESOME:


As some of you know, JewWario is one of my Favorite TGWTG Producers, but now he's off of the site. it's currently unknown WHY, but a lot of TGWTG Producers have left as of late (Spoony, PushingUpRoses, and now J-Dub). This makes me a little more than Skeptical About the Future of the Site. With Spoony, It was business reason, not what you may think, but it didn't help his case, With Roses, She wanted to be a new producer, and explore other options (at least from what she told me on twitter), and JDub it's currently Unknown, but yeah, The reviewaverse is on the brink of destruction, I WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN!!!! 


R.Cubed STORY #2: POKEMON X AND Y:

So Pokemon X and Y are coming out this October, and I'll be Honest, I'm not looking forward to them, Not because I'm Not a Pokemon fan anymore, just because Pokemon hasn't been as good as it was since Gold and Silver. Still, to this day, Pokemon Black & White have met with a level of hate just as big as Ruby & Sapphire did back in 2003, if not more so. Pokemon got less and less original, and I want the Generation 1 Pokemon Games Back. Still I want to Know what Pokemon's going to be #666, Just Saying.


R.Cubed STORY #3: MOUNTAIN DEW KICKSTART:

Mountain Dew Came up with A new Morning Drink, It's not exactly an Energy drink, but it might have more caffeine, and a larger can. It comes in more morning flavors like orange and fruit punch. My thoughts on this, As someone who drinks Mountain Dew in the Morning, I might try this someday, but I'm worried it might have a little to much caffeine for me. It's not going to be like an Energy Drink (it won't have added junk to it, just more caffeine), but I'm worried it might keep me up for longer than expected, but Mountain Dew isn't as effective towards me anymore.


Well that's it, back to the storyline. See you next week.

1 comment: