Saturday, April 25, 2015

Geek Grub #0.2: My views on the Taco Bell Exclusive Mountain DewFlavors...

ATATATATA!!!!!! 2-HIT COMBO!!!!!!

It's no secret that I love Mountain Dew, love it to death. I tried nearly every flavor that was available in America from late 2011 to now, except for the game fuel lemonade, 2 of the Kickstart flavors, and other premium varieties. I tried Baja Blast for the first time at Taco Bell at a time I don't really remember, I don't remember if I was in MarzGurl's Fandom at the time of first taste or not, but it is one if her favorite flavors., So when I heard that they were going to release Baja Blast in bottles and cans (both times), I got excited!!!! I had Sangrita Blast for the first time the other day, And my thoughts on both flavors are...






 Baja Blast is a Sea Lime flavored dew, and unlike the other Lime Flavored dew, You can actually tell it apart from regular Dew. Some say that it tastes like cough syrup, I think it's got as smooth subtle Lime taste to it. I recommend it to try it in cans or bottles rather than at Taco Bell because it's too sweet there. It's my third favorite flavor only behind Livewire (orange), and Throwback (real sugar), Go get it while the going is good... Thumbs up.


Sangrita Blast ((STRONG) Citrus Punch) on the other hand taste like a sweet and sour candy, Actually it tastes more like a Pixie Stick liquidized. If I want a pixie stick, I'd FREAKING get myself a whole Package of them for around the same price as a 20 ouncer. From what I hear Sangrita is a drink to be made to look like alcohol, but is more like a root beer in style. If pixie stick is what the 20oz bottle of Sangrita Blast tastes like, I'd hate to see what it tastes like over at Taco Bell, Because there's no chance in HELL that I'm going to buy a 12 pack of it. For all I know, It could taste better here, but who the **** knows. Thumbs Down, Easily the worst flavor of Mountain Dew outside of the diets...


Enjoy your Dew Drinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment