Saturday, September 28, 2013

Prologue to the Stories (DON'T READ IF YOU HATE STORIES IN REVIEWS)

HEY YOU!!!
YEAH YOU!!!
THIS CONTAINS NO REVIEW, NO NEWS, JUST STORY!!!!
SO ONLY RAD IF YOU CAN TOLERATE STORYLINES IN REVIEWS!!!!!
OK ONTO TO BLOG!




Anonymous Yoshi: So yeah, We have 4 kids now.

Yoshiette 1: Yeah, and  I'm teaching them stuff like Rare Elemental Fusion, Joe Burt's 60+ volume history of the World, Geometric Calculus, and Evolutionary English.

AY: Damn, those are some big words.

YE1: They also found Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark in the TARDIS you sent to 2001 a few months back.

And then they blew up the TARDIS, So unless we can send 'em back to 2001 soon, we're pretty much Screwed, Because There's an ever growing rip the Time-Game Continuum.

AY: So?

YE1: So we might cease to exist, so Buy another TARDIS off the internet.

AY: Well it was interesting talking about crap together while eating buttered toast and hot milk. See you later, it's time for my rally for my Birthday Bash on the Bermuda Triangle.

YE1: Regarding that... UGH... He's gone.


AY: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF SIMCITY, I HEAR BY ANNOUNCE MY BIRTHDAY BASH...

*Several Game Characters Leave*

ON THE SMASH BRO...

*More characters leave*

AT THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE...

*EVEN MORE CHARACTERS LEAVE*

STARTING NOVEMBER 16 OF THIS YEAR!!!!!

Mega Man: Oh look at the time, We have to leave.

Simon Belmont: Yeah, See ya, I'm going to slay vampires if you need me.

YE: MARIO GET AS MUCH VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS AS YOU CAN TO BE ON THE SMASH BRO!!!

Mario: HERE WE GO!!!!!

Luigi, Peach, Toad, You in?

All 3: Of course.

Toad: Sorry Yoshi, You're coming with us on a family vacation.

Wario: I don't know why, but I wanna beat up Mario on the Smash Bro.

PKMN Trainer Red: Hey Green, I got an Invitation to got Anonymous Yoshi's B-day bash on the Smash Bro. You interested on going on a date on the Smash Bro on November.

PKMN Trainer Green: Sorry, But I'm busy, also I'm not your Girlfriend.

PKMN Trainer Blue: But I'll be on the Smash Bro with you, just like old times.

Kirby: Yo Ribbon, Wanna go to Earth for Anonymous Yoshi's Birthday bash on November.

Ribbon: Where's my 5 Bucks?

Kirby: See ya.

Zelda: My Boyfriend Link signed up to be on the Smash Bro, So I'll be there too. Just FYI: Link doesn't speak English.

AY: I Know He told me.

Link: Heya!

Donkey Kong: I signed you, me, Dixie, and Chunky for Anonymous Yoshi's Birthday bash, So Call every one of your friends to join us, Diddy.

Pipsy the Mouse: This is Pipsy, Leave a message. *BEEP*

Diddy Kong: Hey Pipsy, This Is Diddy. I'm wondering if you can come with me to the Smash Bro on November. Thanks. Bye.

Bumper The Badger: This is Bumper. Sorry, I'm a bit busy and can't reach the phone right now, but if you Leave a message, I'll call back. *BEEP*

Diddy: Hey Bumper, This Is Diddy. I'm wondering if you can come with me to the Smash Bro on November. Thanks. Bye.

Please Pick up Timber.

Timber The Tiger: Hello?

Diddy: This is your old childhood buddy Diddy. You interested on coming to the Smash Bro on November?

Timber: I Could Barely Get the phone, What makes you think I could walk all the way to Simcity from my Island?

Diddy: Also Where's Bumper and Pipsy?

Timber: Oh yeah, Bumper's an entrepreneur who sells auto vehicles, and Pipsy is at a successful career as an astronaut. As for Me I'm to overweight to do anything.

Diddy: What did you do?

Timber: I've been catching up on my Taco Bell, Chugging 2 liter bottles of Pepsi, and watching Women's Wrestling.

Diddy: Either JOIN A GYM, OR VIDEO GAME MASCOTS ANONYMOUS!!! BYE!!!!

Banjo the Bear: Hey, Bear and Squirrel's residence, Banjo Speaking.

Diddy: Hey I was wondering if you, Kazooie, and Conker could join me at the Smash Bro with Anonymous Yoshi?

Banjo: NO!!!! NOT FALLING FOR THAT SCAM SINCE HE BROKE OUR TARDIS!!!!!

Diddy: You sure? I'll bring honeycomb treats for you and antigravity Chocolates for Conker. Not to mention Mumbo, Bottles, and maybe Even Mumba Wumba, and Berri will be there.

Banjo: You Kidding, WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!!!! C'MON CONKER AND JOANNA, LIFE AWAITS!!!!

Samus: Star Fox Team, ready for the Smash Bro?

Fox McCloud: Fox Here, ready.

Falco Lombardi: Falco Here, Also Ready!!!!

Slippy Toad: SLIPPY REPORTING, I'M READY TO PARTY!!!!


AY: So Far, I've got Characters from Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby, Metroid, Star Fox, F-Zero, Earthbound, Kid Icarus, Donkey Kong, Banjo Kazooie, Conker, and Perfect Dark.

PK Chu: Where the **** Is Yoshiette 1?

YE1: Wanting to Go to the Bermuda Triangle for his birthday, What an Idi... What's going on here... I'm Getting Eaten...




Hooded Figure: So The Alliance of Nintendo Villains is ready, Let's smash the Smash Bro!!!!

All of the Alliance: YES!!!!!


Who Is the Hooded Figure, and the Alliance of Nintendo Villains? What is this Anonymous Yoshi Birthday Bash, And why is it on the Bermuda Triangle? What Did Yoshiette 1 get eaten by? Stay tuned to my blog and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment