Monday, March 11, 2013

Updates, Odds, Ends, and other random stuff...

Just a quick disclaimer before you read this, first off, this is not just another Future of the blog, universe shattering thing, Hell this is not even a Random rubbish roundup. This is just to update on various things that I've talked about in the past, To touch on some stuff I would get to if time constraints weren't a problem, Inform you on possible blogs, and other matters. So there's no turning back at this point, so Let's Go.



First off, Let's touch on most relevant things first. So, The new Oz movie, It's actually better than I thought it would be, I suggest you go see it. At first I thought it would be just another Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton version) style Flash fest, but It was more than that. I think the reason It's getting so many mixed reviews is because the critics feel like there should only one true Oz movie. But this blows me away with it's tendency not to put special effects over story (even though it did have pretty good special effects), and this movie should have pretty disturbing images that'll disturb today's youth for the next few years. But it's a stronger story than most Oz adaptations. I can't go to in depth why this is such a good movie, but I suggest you go see it.


Second, I want to address some criticisms with the last blog, 1) Someone suggested I compare Power Rangers Megaforce to Goseiger, because It's a more logical comparison than say comparing it to Kyoryuger (with it being the same material and all). I wanted to compare them because they are both airing right now, I could of did a first impressions on both series when both have enough episodes but time constrains and all. Which brings me to... 2) Another person suggested that I should  wait until both series are finished, I might compare them both again (or do a final thoughts on both series) when they both conclude. So thank you both for your criticisms, I look forward to using it to improving my blogs.


Next, Mountain Dew Kickstart. Yeah might as well give my thoughts on both flavors. They're OK, Nothing really mind blowing. Fruit Punch is just caffeinated, somewhat carbonated Hawaiian Punch, and Orange Citrus is the same deal, just with orange juice. I suppose if you want Mountain Dew in the morning, but don't think it's the right taste this early, I MIGHT recommend it, but It didn't do much for me.


I'm still not really looking forward to Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, because I can't stand the newer Pokemon games. I might buy them, but I'm nostalgic for the Ye Olde Pokemon games for the Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and N64. I kind of want to play Pokemon Colosseum, but that's not the same deal. But the reason I say this is because We all want to know what type Sylveeon is. But it matters as much to me as much as what will happen next in Irate Gamer's Slow Storyline, Maybe more. I think Pokemon ran It's course. Pokemon Doesn't do it for me this generation (at least so far).


Now time for an update regarding The TGWTG Year 5 anniversary. We might as well ad JewWario to the no show list since he left Channel Awesome. There are suggestions that It might be just another Nostalgia Critic Episode (like Doug Saying he wanted something low key, and the fact he brought back the show), but We'll find out this spring or early summer. Considering JewWario's FamiKamen rider could start shooting around the same time as the Year 5 anniversary, MarzGurl might be a possible no show, but Who when the series starts filming? *Shrugs* And I asked why MarzGurl is not really wanted on Year 5 by TV Tropes, and they said "She's been in 4 specials already, plus her videos releasing has sorta declined for the time being". 1) A lot of people on TGWTG have appeared in all 4 specials. 2) DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT KIND OF HELL SHE'S BEEN THROUGH LAST YEAR?!?! GOOGLE MY MARZGURL FAN TUMBLR!!!! 3) She has a Day job, Zumba Classes, and her Beyond the Black Rims Podcast. Not to Mention she has FamiKamen Rider Coming soon, and she has a secret project she's working on. Speaking of...


I'm kind of intrigued by MarzGurl's upcoming Top Secret Project, which I'll code name "Flights of Fantasy" (AND NO, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT GAMING IN THE CLINTION YEARS, THIS ACTUALLY HAS HOPE TO BE GOOD).We don't know what this project is, but it's safe to assume that It's a fantasy Epic. But here's how production will go. 2013 is the announcement, 2014 or early 2015 might be the Crowd funding extravaganza (you Know, Kickstarter or IndieGoGo). Later should be filming, and the Project should be released to the internet (Keep in mind this might not be a full scale film like the AVGN movie was) either late 2015 or early 2016. This is all assumption, please don't sue me if I was wrong.


Andf we'll close this blog with future/Possible blog's in no particular order. AVGN MOVIE, IRON MAN 3, THOR 2, FAMIKAMEN RIDER, SUMMER SENTAI REVIEW, PRE-E3 BLOG, POST-E3 BLOG, TGWTG YEAR 5, SPACE SHERIFF GAVAN THE MOVIE, MY PROBLEMS WITH MODERN ANIME, CATCHING FIRE, MAN OF STEEL, KAMEN RIDER 555 OR KAMEN RIDER BLADE, GARO MONTH, AND MORE!!!!!


That's all for now, see you later and May the power protect you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment