Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So The Other Day I Had ANOTHER STRANGE Dream

It's time for another strange dream I had. This is from last night but I don't remember it as well as I Should. Don't expect another full sized blog until saturday (AT LEAST). Now that I've gotten that thing off my chest, Let's get to it, AND AWAY WE GO!!!!!



This isn't as strange as others I've had, It's still noteworthy. Here's how it goes:


I went to a Motel with some friends, and I aparently was in the same Motel as some ThatGuyWithTheGlasses Producers. They came in the same room as me, and I Said to MarzGurl (who was in her previous look, the one with the Purple (in this ddream)), "I Love You." (Which is the whole reason I wanted to bring this up). I don't remember her reaction, but I wonder what her reaction would be if I said it to her in a Convention or something. Another thing I remember from the dream is that Someone was playing parts of the what I think was 3rd Narnia movie (You know, Voyage of the Dawn Treader) or sopmething like that, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!! I don't remember the rest, but it might have been stranger than I remeber it.

That's all I wanted to say, NEXT TIME...


THE SPIKE VGAs!!!!

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment