Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Random Rubbish Roundup #2: Paramount mountains from the sky, Sneaking into a Brony's House, Obsession over caffeinated sodas

OK, for this blog today, I'm going to take you back to 3 dreams I had in the past. So this will be different than my other blogs (again). Some of these I don't remember that well, so sue me if I lack significant details.





Without further ado, Let's Begin...




R.Cubed SUBJECT #1: BIG PARAMOUNT MOUNTAINS FALLING FROM THE SKY:


We're all familiar with the Paramount logo, Right? Imagine that as a asteroid trying to kill us all. I asked my cab driver (Yes I took a cab to my daytime duties at the time) to go straight home. He offered me to play video games while I was doing so. I don't remember the exact system but it was either GameCube, XBOX, or GBA. I was playing the game when I saw HUGE ROCKS FLYING similar to the Paramount logo towards the surface. I tried to tell my cab driver but he wouldn't listen, and I tried to wake up when a one of the rocks almost SMASHED me. This dream happened a few years ago so life was WEIRD back then.




R.Cubed SUBJECT #2: SNEAKING INTO CDiFan237's HOUSE:


This happened while I was still a Brony, so this makes absolutely zilch sense right now. So I found a tunnel downstairs that leads to somewhere. Oddly enough, it went all the way to the UK at CDiFans237's house. I ended up in a dinner theater where the 6 main ponies of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic doing the can-can. I decided to go upstairs and found a bathroom, it felt like a hotel. After I used the bathroom My good YouTube friend CDiFan237 came in and said "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!!!" I said "Well I found a passage that lead to my house to here." Yep, that was weird.




R.Cubed SUBJECT #3: CAFFEINE FREE MOUNTAIN DEW:


This happened when my craze for Mountain Dew was just beginning. I wanted to buy some Mountain Dew for my self but I kept on seeing the Caffeine free variant, I was so forced to buy it because regular Dew has Caffeine in it. My state doesn't sell it. I never tried it, but for all I know it could taste like regular dew, But I suppose if you want the taste and not the caffeine, buy it. Personally I dring MTN Dew for both the taste and the caffeine. I know I didn't spend that much time talking about the actual dream, but trust me, I don't remember that much from it.














That's all for today, Next time (If things go right)....






A SURPRISE REVIEW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment