Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Geek Grub #6: Burger King Cheetos Chicken Fries

I love me some Cheetos, I also love Chicken Fries from BK, but how does a combination of the 2 things fare out?






It's alright. It doesn't taste like Cheetos, and hardly tastes like chicken, it in tastes like a mozzarella stick. I'm rather disappointed with it, I expected it to taste more like Cheetos. It does have lots of flavor when Fresh, I'll give it that, but it's different. not quite what you'd expect. I suppose if you want something new, I could recommend it, but I'm fine with my regular chicken fries, thank you very much.It's not quite horrible, but it's just another experiment (not unlike any other new BK menu item they started releasing over the past year) only with specific branding. Thumbs sideways. It was more appetizing than Mac & Cheetos which looked disgusting....


Who knows what the next interesting experiment from the king is? I'm kind of scared to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment