Friday, July 15, 2016

A. Yoshi Opinion Piece: Riders, Pogeymans, and bears, oh my...



This is going to be a combination of 3 topics... up, up, up... This is NOT The return to R.Cubed or A. Yoshi News Desk, though it will contain elements of those series, so no entitled comments, PLEASE!!!! I know you miss those series, but if you ask "You're bringing back R.Cubed?" or "Bring Back A. Yoshi News Desk!", I will ignore your comments... Thank you for understanding. now one to the true meat and potatoes of this blog...




First off, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, I have one question... WHY!?!? I get that this is a kid's show, but why does he look like a bishounen anime punk wearing a Super Famicom controller man brassiere and a neon color style... Here's what he looks like...


I'm sorry, it just looks goofy, I admit Gaim, Drive, and Ghost looked Goofy, but they had developing stories with conspiracies, great villains, and better than usual plots, even if Ghost ripped off other rider series... Rider series have been on a slow decline for a while as far as ratings go, and I get the feeling this is going to be a goofy series to desperately save ratings. Ex-Aid looks like Akiba Red took too much LSD. I like the idea of a game rider, but I'm probably going to stick with FamiKamen Ride... Oh wait... I almost wish we got a rescue rider, any ideas on how this series could go? I could write a whole blog on the subject...



Now onto Pokemon Go. I haven't played it yet, but I'm probably going to play it for 3 days before losing interest, just like every other game I played on my iPhone, from Cube (which showed of some great graphics, but is hard to play and couldn't keep my interest) to That Sailor Moon Bejeweled clone (which is essentially a money trap). It's probably the biggest thing in the world of mobile games right now, but the question is for how long? Angry Birds was really popular for a while, now you hardly hear about it anymore. I don't want this to be all negative, I'll probably download the app, go out to the town with a few friends and catch some Pokemon, but nothing'll ever replace having a 3DS and catching Pogamons on the go, WITHOUT Needless Microtransactions or needing to go into shady neighborhoods for pokespots. Oops.



I don't want to end on a negative note, so just yesterday, Nintendo announced this NES Mini thing, and it looks like what Sega's doing with the Genesis. I'm just waiting for a SNES Mini or even a Nintendo Sixt... Nope let's not even get our hopes up... So yeah this has been a less than positive look at news worthy crap, let's hope that the last minute posting doesn't get me...




AWWWWWWWWWWW CRAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment