Thursday, November 16, 2017

Not your Typical Average Birthday Blog

*clever intro goes here*





I was 4-7 in these years, I loved Thomas Tank Engine and Friends (which resulted into me getting 3D Ultra Lionel Traintown), Pokemon (I still have my Pokemon blankets after Years and Years), and (maybe) Sailor Moon (possibly how I got into girls at such a young age). I played around with my Atomic Purple Game Boy Color, i had a Blues Clues Game on the GBC. My memory on the darned thing is vague, but what isn't vague is my Level 70 Nidoqueen With Horn Drill (and I think Fissure). I enjoyed crushing enemies, yet never beat Pokemon Yellow (or Red or Blue, I can't remember). I loved playing Buzzy Buzzy Bee, Star Wars Trilogy Arcade, Magical Truck Adventure, (as well as (I'm Not sure if it was there) a game with a bear and a Steering wheel and a frog game where you eat insects for tickets) at the Chuck E. Cheese. I used them more as play it your way toys. I loved Pokemon Snap, and a whole list of games from Mario Kart 64 to Pokemon Stadium, Kirby 64 to Ocarina of Time (all as play it your way toys, I used the Boss Rooms In Zelda as training Rooms, Similar to Fighting Anime). I slowly took gaming more seriously in the Gamecube Era. i even had a book about gaming with colorful Logos) which was my reason for buying a PS2 (for an Anime Character I saw on the Box (Oni?)) I don't know what the book was called or what else it contained, but I got a PS2 and Played Burnout (seeing a car game box). I loved seeing secrets in games like Mario Kart Super Circuit, Smash Bros Melee, and The Monkey Ball series. I won against my brother in Soul Calibur II (using a team of a lot of girls (Oh Did i mention that I played as a girl whenever I could, and the Habit never Died?)) If i could, I'd make a children's book for new young players on playing video games inspired by my adventures.



Thanks to anyone willing to listen... Bye'cha.

No comments:

Post a Comment