Thursday, July 24, 2014

No updates, WHAT ELSE IS NEW?!

Time for yet another FREAKING UPDATE POST!!!!!




So yeah, let's talk about what's been happening these past few weeks. The moving situation is kicking my ass, so much so that some days I feel Cautiously optimistic about the future, and others I feel like I want to live in the forest preserve. that's basically the long and short of it, life has stopped me from doing any blogs, and here is the umpteenth blog update of the year. I can't think of anything else to add other than coming attractions...


On my main blog, I'll post the pre-Kakuranger blog, where it'll be an addendum to pretty much all the Toku/Power Rangers reviews I did since, well, Jetman.

Then the Actual Kakuranger review. When I become stable the big epic review of the year... SURFIN INTO THE SPACE, RIGHT ON THE CYBER SLIDER THAT TAKES ME AWAY!!!!! MEGARANGER!!!!! Gokaiger month May or May not happen depending on how stable I am during October. My Guardians of the Galaxy review should come out around the time the movie comes out. and My Sailor Moon Classic Report Card should come out in November. I don't know what else I could do.


Sorry for having a disappointing year/summer for blogs, but when I'm more stable, things'll get better.


Before I go, I'd like to thank Nycea of PGSM Summaries for following me on Google+. You may be happily married (I think), But you are Beautiful!!!!


That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment